0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Bottle Watcher must be sure that the air supply system is providing respirable breathing air and is compatible with the air supply hose.
2. Bottle Watcher must observe and verify plant personnel to be clean shaven upon wearing of air supplied mask or breathing apparatus.
3. One-day beard can be considered in the wearing of air supplied mask or breathing apparatus because hairs are very short yet.
4. Bottle Watcher can accept personnel who refuse to shave clean.
5. Without a continuous flow of oxygen in the blood, breathing stops and with continued absence of oxygen – brain cells die within minutes.
6. Name possible areas with restricted or inadequate ventilation that an oxygen deficient atmosphere can potentially exist:
7. What is the distinct COLOR for breathing air hoses?
8. Select from below the minimum cylinder capacity for breathing air supply:
9. Choose picture below which is CLEAN SHAVEN.
10. Limited mobility length for SADARA breathing hoses;