What Does Say:
Respirators shall be properly stored in a designated and sanitary location to protect against contamination and prevent damage/distortion.
- In a sealed container to prevent exposure to ambient hazards and a reduction of cartridge capacity.
- Laying out in the workplace unprotected is unacceptable.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals or excessive moisture.
- Avoid distortion of the RPE, prevent mechanical damage.
- Avoid extreme temperatures, heat and cold.
- Avoid direct sunlight (UV).